Thursday, April 13, 2023

Purani (Old) Jeans

 Purani Jeans


I used to scoff at wearing jeans,

Formal clothes were more my scene.

But one day, while searching in my wardrobe,

I found some Purani Jeans, my thoughts untoward.


Blue and purple, the colors they were,

Hardly worn, almost a blur.

I tried them on, to my surprise,

They fit like a glove, no compromise.


I found some shirts, they matched so well,

I wore them out, not at all compelled.

Now I wear them to the market with glee,

Comfortable in jeans, who'd have thought it'd be me?


Purani Jeans my newfound love,

Comfortable as clouds above.

No longer shall I be bound,

In these jeans, I have found my ground.


My friends suggest I wear them more,

But they haven't seen me, that's for sure.

Away on a tour   , away from scene,

But when I return, my jeans they'll have seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment