Wednesday, May 19, 2010

MY BRANDED GOGS

Very recently I bought a new set of branded goggles for INR.1200. I wanted my friends to admire it .But alas nobody took notice of it. Then I thought, let me admire their goggles may be then they will notice mine. The target was chosen. For two three days I tried to notice the goggles of a particular friend of mine who wore goggles everyday. I noticed her brand and on a chosen day I asked her Whether her goggles are new , her reply was affirmative. I mentioned the brand to her ( I had made careful  observation the previous day - had noticed her case), she was very happy and impressed that I was able to recognise the brand and appreciate it.Then I asked her how much she had spent on such an expensive brand her reply was INR .12000.         

No comments:

Post a Comment